Website HME Mobility & Accessibility
About the job
HME Mobility & Accessibility ( ) is a leading industry supplier of home & institutional care home medical equipment and assistive devices such as wheelchairs, hospital beds, ceiling lifts, stairlifts, and other Mobility Aids. We are currently seeking a talented and experienced service-oriented individual to join the team at our Victoria location as a Client Services Representative. HME Mobility & Accessibility is a fast-growing company, with over 65 full-time staff.
Our ideal candidate is professional and committed to upholding the highest standards in customer service. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about the healthcare industry and helping others; has a history of success and seeks to provide outstanding customer service in a growth-oriented company. Compensation includes a competitive wage, and we provide a friendly, team-orientated environment with quick opportunities for advancement. Candidates should be prepared to work in a fast-paced and driven work environment and care about our clients. The candidate needs to love working in a team and with clients.
This is a full-time position (Monday- Friday, 40 hours/week).
Reporting to the Office Manager and Regional Manager, the Client Services Representative will be responsible for:
- Working with Healthcare professionals (Nursing staff, Occupational and Physio Therapists, etc.) to coordinate the delivery and installation of medical equipment.
- Providing information on the appropriate medical equipment and services for client needs.
- Working with contract accounts and non-profit organizations to coordinate the delivery of equipment for their clients.
- Using the custom HealthLinc CRM system, preparing quotations and executing work orders to ensure our clients get the highest level of service in a timely manner.
- Preparing and organizing all paperwork for deliveries/sales/support services.
- Maintaining our showroom of products to give clients the best experience when they visit our office.
- Handling and coordinating incoming client calls.
- Processing deliveries (such as deliveries, rentals, and other customer sales).
- Handling retail customers in the showroom (showing, building, and selling products).
- Working with sales representatives on quotations, small projects, and scheduling customer installations and deliveries.
- Handling sales activities in the showroom.
- Coordinating the back-office staff (timing of deliveries, route lists, etc.)Working with senior management on special projects including marketing initiatives.
- Handling and coordinating the high volume of email, mail, and faxes.
- Performing various administrative functions and office organization.
- Handling calls to manufacturers to research parts and following up with pending purchase orders as required.
- May require minor lifting of inventory up to 40 lbs.
- Strong communication skills; fluent in English (both verbal and written).
- Strong computer skills (fast)- must be comfortable with MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel, as well as the internet and a willingness to learn new computer systems.
- Multi-tasking and hardworking (expect to process 30-40 orders a day).
- Healthcare experience is an asset however full training will be provided on the specific medical equipment.
- Must have a friendly, positive attitude and have the ability to have fun while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must love working with clients.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and systems-oriented.
- Creative thinker and effective problem solver.
- Must be comfortable with conducting tasks with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to learn and work independently as well as within a team.
- A desire to work with a growing company.
This is a rewarding position with the opportunity for advancement within our growing company. Please note only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
About HME Mobility & Accessibility
HME began as a local medical equipment rental company, and during the past 25 years have grown to become one of the largest independent dealers of Mobility and Home Medical Equipment in the Lower Mainland.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.