Field Service Engineer LOLER experience required
Location: Greater London
Salary: £29,000 – £30,000
Permanent- Full Time
Our client, a leading manufacturer and supplier of quality healthcare equipment are continually developing their product range to develop complete solutions for all modern care environments. With this in mind, they are keen to talk to experienced Field Service Engineers who have previously worked in hospital/care home environments.
You must have experience within Loler Servicing to be considered for this role
Field Service Engineer LOLER Responsibilities:
– Carry out routine servicing, installations, and repairs to all types of medical equipment manufactured and factored by the company to conform to all standards currently in force
– Provide back-up cover for other Field Service Engineers as and when required.
– Assist Customer Service Co-ordinators with customer queries.
– Maintain a professional image for the company at all times.
– Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
– On-Site Repairs – complete repairs were possible at customer sites to minimise customer downtime
– Assemble products as and when required.
– Answer all technical phone calls, solving technical queries and product problems over the phone whilst communicating in a calm, positive and professional manner.
– Full UK Driving Licence
– DBS check will be required.
– Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and the ability to manage self.
– Ability to work on own initiative.
– Service Engineering experience in a relevant field e.g. with hoists, stairlifts, wheelchairs, patient beds, assistive bathing equipment, pressure care equipment etc.
– Methodical approach to work and attention to detail. * This is a customer-facing role in an environment with vulnerable people so pre-requisites are a customer service ethos and strong people skills
What would make you stand out:
- Experience working within a care home/hospital environment
- LOLER certified
- 21 days holiday plus bank hols
- Overtime and Bonus schemes
- Expenses paid
- Company vehicle
- Health Insurance
Keywords: Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Loler, Care Home, Hospital, Service Technician, Hoists, Medical, Medical Equipment, Technician, Service, Repairs, Maintenance
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
My client is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Reference ID: VRP56AJ
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £29,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company events
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit verusrecruitment.co.uk.