Website Antelope Recruitment LTD
We have a great opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join an existing field service team based in or around Somerset.
If you are a well organised, technically minded individual experienced in mechanical engineering, this could be the role for you.
Don’t worry if you haven’t got field experience, as long as you have a great mechanical aptitude, we would love to hear from you, as training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- To install and service stairlift products in a customer focused and time efficient manner.
- To identify, analyse and repair product failures
- To provide technical training and basic user functionality training to the customer base where required (ensure user training is undertaken on installation)
- Provide technical training on all product related issues to customers, staff and our Trade Partners
- Cover for holiday/ absences by taking part in out-of-hours technical support telephone contact line (if required)
- Cover a 24/7 365 on-call rota, including Bank Holidays
The successful candidate will have:
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Experience and knowledge of diagnostic techniques
- Time management skills in planning a day effectively
- Flexible attitude
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Compassionate and personable manner
This role comes with a competitive salary of £19,000- £21,000 (OTE £30K) plus excellent benefits.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity call now 01538 542102 or apply below
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.co.uk.