Website Your Elevator Service
Mountain West Stairlifts dba You Elevator Service LLC, is a family-owned and family-friendly business, located in Centerville, Utah. We are on a steep and rapid-growth trajectory and are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant – Administrative Assistant.
The Executive Assistant – Administrative Assistant will support the CEO of this enterprise. This position is immediate in its nature. The salary depends on skills and experience and will be addressed at the time of interview.
Executive Assistant – Administrative Assistant Responsibilities & Requirements
- Provide professional administrative support to the CEO and his staff
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Organizational skills both analytical and problem solving
- The ability to work with confidential documents
- The ability to manage multiple staff and work with them on multiple projects simultaneously
- Reviewing and answering routine e-mails and text messages
- Willingness to work on special projects as needed.
- Generate and maintain reports designed to provide analytical support to CEO and staff
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks and QuickBooks online. Some data entry may be required at certain periods of closing our reconciliation dates
- Must be proficient in Google Chrome, Gmail, Google drive. Our office is Google oriented.
- Only local candidates will be considered,”Wasatch Front”
- Creating budgets
- Arranging company travel
- Suspension travel reimbursement
- Other administrative duties, which the CEO finds appropriate
The company, Mountain West stair lifts, Your Elevator Service LLC, is a Utah-based company. Our business consists of the maintenance of several thousand residential elevators, which are installed in high-end residences in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico, Idaho, and parts of Nebraska, with projected growth into all of the Western states. As the name signifies, there is a second part of our business, which was is the sales, installation and service of Stair Lifts in the same geographical area and with the same growth projections. We are the exclusive distributor of the world’s finest quality Stair Lifts made by the world’s oldest and largest Stair Lift manufacturer located in England. They have a stellar world wide recognition and we are proud to be their exclusive distributor with their highest recognition. We are a casual but professional, with a business casual environment. We are a smoke free workplace. We have a zero drug tolerance, and drug tests may be required before employment and on occasions deemed appropriate by management. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please investigate the 2 websites listed before submitting an application.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.