Main Purpose of the Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the business, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic experienced Stairlift Engineer to install straight and curved stairlifts alongside carrying out servicing and repairs in customer homes in the Southampton and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will be joining our expanding stairlift department working alongside closely with our store team, the head of department, surveyor and senior engineer to maintain and build customer relations. The role will also include emergency breakdown call outs this is on a rota basis to include overnight on a rolling weekly basis.
Throughout your working day you will be interacting with customers, so we are looking for an individual who has good customer service skills, is highly organised and enjoys working with people. Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Duties will include
- Installation of straight and curved stairlifts
- Servicing of straight and curved stairlifts from various manufactures
- Fault finding/repairing of straight and curved stairlifts
- Demonstrating the product to the end user
- Completing required paperwork to be handed to the store team
- Supporting in store when required
Skills and Experience:
· A minimum of 1 years’ experience in installing straight and curve stairlifts, repairing and servicing (other engineering experience will be considered)
· You will have a mature, responsible outlook on life and be someone who enjoys engaging with people of all ages
· Be energetic and flexible in their approach to work, as this is a very varied role
· Be a confident communicator with an enthusiastic and positive manner
· Have excellent customer service, organisational and problem-solving skills
· Hold A full driving licence held for at lest 7 years (this is essential for this role as van for business purposes will be provided)
Ableworld is the leading Mobility and Stairlift retailer in the country and we have reached this position by being very ethical in our approach to our customers combined with providing excellent customer service. We also have a determined policy of consistently keeping prices as low as possible for all our customers.
We will Offer You
- Full comprehensive training on products
- The chance to join a rapidly expanding business that offers real job satisfaction
- A package that includes a basic salary, generous bonuses and 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
DBS Check: A DBS disclosure will be required for this position (for which JCS Southern Ltd will meet the cost).
If this sounds like you, we would very much like to meet you. Please contact us by sending your CV and covering letter by email or by clicking on the APPLY button
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,810.80-£25,810.80 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Driving licence (Required)
- DBS Certificate (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.