Hartford Management Company
If you have experience working as a mechanic, an electrician, in construction as a laborer, or a related field and feel your background would qualify you for our Elevator Mechanic position, then we want to speak with you today.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Installation, inspection, maintenance, repair, and service on residential stairlifts, commercial stairlifts, residential elevators, small commercial LU/LA (Limited Use/Limited Application) Elevators, wheelchair lifts, vertical/inclined platform lifts, material lifts, and casket lifts.
- Log notes from service calls in Field Service phone app. (Must own a reliable smart phone)
- Seeking candidates with excellent references, who maintain a sense of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work as part of a team and follow instruction while still being able to think “outside of the box” in order to trouble shoot mechanical challenges in the field.
- Must be able to work a 40-hour work week Monday – Friday. Typical hours are 7:30 – 4:30 but may change based upon on project specific business needs.
- Excellent Driving Record with valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to communicate with clients in English both in verbal communications with customers as well as writing inspection reports and service logs.
- Ability to provide/use a personal and reliable cell phone capable of running office related apps, as well as basic elevator/lift/stairlift repair tools and safety gear. (A complete list of required tools/safety gear will be provided to candidates under consideration for the position.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.