Website Stannah Group
About the job
We have opportunities for experienced StairLift Engineers to join our Orpington Service Branch covering a service routes in and around North London, Surrey and Middlesex. Each Engineer will be responsible for the Servicing and Repair of Stairlifts within domestic dwellings. All Engineers are equipped with Company van, mobile phone and tablet, therefore a driving licence along with a clean DBS are essential for this role.
We are looking for individuals who have working knowledge within the Lift Industry or within a Facilities environment. Candidates must have a smart appearance, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship, whilst working with a minimum of supervision.
- Completing Servicing and minor repairs of Stairlifts within your designated area
- Assisting engineers within other areas covered by the branch
- Minor repairs
- Participating in a 24hr on call rota
- NVQ 2 or above in Lifts (desirable)
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification
- Driving licence
- Clean DBS
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.