We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Consultant to work with our Local Authority Team, selling stairlifts to end users via the Local Authority structure across the West Midlands.
A percentage of your leads will be by appointment, and you will enhance your portfolio by building new relationships and prospecting for opportunities in order to grow and develop the area
This is a customer-focussed role, which will need excellent communication skills, both written, and verbal, supported by the confidence to liaise effectively at all levels. Ideal candidates will be computer literate and have previous experience within Sales, preferably within Local Authority or direct sales to end users in a domestic setting.
This sales role will suit an experienced Account Management experienced in integration with a wide range of stakeholders, preferably within Local Authority”.
We are offering a fantastic OTE with highly achievable KPI’s working with all pre-qualified leads
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
- To achieve forecasted sales
- To attend and actively contribute to sales meetings and training sessions
- To fully understand the sales and key account process required within the Local Authority
- To gain a thorough understanding of stairlifts and to develop an understanding of competitor products and practices
- Complete Risk Assessments
- Complete quotations
- Sales Reporting
- Business development
Education and Qualifications
- GCSE Maths and English C grade and above (or equivalent)
- Driving licence
- DBS clearance required
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Vehicle
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.