Website Oak Tree Mobility
About the job
An exciting opportunity has become available for a candidate to join our Accounts Team. We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and highly motivated individual to work in our successful team. We are looking for someone with data entry experience, excellent excel knowledge, a professional/confident approach to other members of the team and if you have experience in preparing reports or have a background of finance this would be a bonus!
Oak Tree Mobility are a successful direct sales business, operating in the mobility sector. We are a people focused business and finding the right people to join us is key to our success.
- Maintaining a team mailbox
- Dealing with general/account queries by phone and email
- Processing incoming payments, invoices, allocating payments on the system etc.
- Dealing with high volumes of data entry
- Liaising directly with other departments within the company and external providers when necessary
- High levels of data handling
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested
- Someone who has ideally gained some Administration experience who has a genuine interest in an entry level finance position
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Knowledge of accounts or data entry desirable
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with colleagues and suppliers
- A good team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
To be successful for this role, you will have previous experience within an office, preferably handling high levels of data input and checking accuracy. Good excel knowledge would be an advantage but isn’t essential.
You will be working within a friendly proactive team and the opportunity to progress in the company.
Oak Tree Mobility Ltd is the market leader in the supply of motion furniture, namely; rise and recline chairs and adjustable beds, and other equipment into the grey and disability market via a large direct sales force operating throughout the UK.
Based at Oak Tree’s prestigious city centre head office and reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this exciting new vacancy exists for an equally ambitious and highly motivated, results driven team player, to work in a successful Accounts team.
- Competitive salary
- Limited private health coverage
- Team lunches and nights out
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dress-down Fridays
- First Bus Discount
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.