Website Ableworld (UK) Limited
About the job
Customer Support Officer / Administrator
25 January 2021
£18,250 per year
Additional Salary Information
24 February 2021
Ableworld (UK) Ltd
GET SATISFACTION FROM HELPING PEOPLE KEEP THEIR INDEPENDENCE
Ableworld is the leading Mobility and Stairlift Retailer in the country. We have reached this position by being very ethical in our approach to our customers and by providing excellent customer service. Ableworld was formed in 2000 and has since grown to be the leading retailer in the field. We have fourteen of our own stores, based mainly in the North West but also have a strong franchise brand which spreads the length of the UK.
Due to our continued expansion, Ableworld is looking for extra Customer Support Officers within our Engineer Support Team, based at our Head Office in Nantwich. You will be assisting our customers with all their needs regarding the care and maintenance of the products they have purchased, arranging and monitoring all aspects of repair and service of these important products.
You will be welcomed by a close knit, friendly and committed team who will fully support and guide you through your training (full training will be provided in-house on all products and procedures for the right candidate). If you are looking for a fresh challenge, then look no further as we would love to hear from you.
Duties Will Include
- Dealing directly with customers, engineers and our store staff by email as well as telephone
- Liaising with engineers to receive regular updates of all work carried out
- Contact with Suppliers for spare part prices, ordering these parts and liaising with customers on lead times and prices
- Providing telephone helpline support and basic self-help fault finding, prior to an engineer’s visit
- Planning engineers’ diaries and all appointments realistically and accurately
- Communicating and coordinating with internal departments
- Keeping accurate records of the above actions with our user-friendly computer systems
Key Skills – You Will Need To
- Be a committed and enthusiastic member of the Ableworld team
- Have good communication skills both verbally and written
- Have strong listening skills with an ability to understand our customers’ needs
- Be able to think creatively with good problem-solving skills
- Be comfortable with basic Microsoft systems such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Be flexible and able to use your initiative with a high attention to detail and accuracy
A DBS check will be required for which Ableworld will meet the cost.
28 days annual leave inc. bank holidays
Learning & development opportunities
Employee wellness program
Free on-site parking
Position: Full-time, permanent
Hours: 9:00am – 5.30pm (five days over six on a flexible rota basis)
Salary: £18,250 plus company bonus of up to 20% of monthly salary
Location: Head Office at Stapeley, Nantwich Cheshire CW5 7JW
If you have the necessary skills and experience please apply today with your CV and a covering letter to ********
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.