Website Stannah Group
We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail, who able to communicate effectively and offer a high level of Customer Service to our non-UK customers.
Ideal candidates will be able to speak a second language, although this is not essential. You will have previously worked within a customer focused environment, being comfortable with decision making, and planning and prioritising your own workload.
- To manage a portfolio of accounts
- Record rectify and process al qualify issues
- Process and validate warranty claims
- Offer support and assistance to the team
- Maintain and update customer database
- Respond to customer requests and complaints
- Manage customer expectations
- Build relationships with your portfolio of accounts
- NVQ in Customer Service or equivalent is desirable
- 2nd language is desirable
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension up to 8%
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Early Friday finish
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.