Website The Hammond Recruitment Group Limited
About the job
Pest Control Technician
- Cheshire – £20,000-£26,000 Reference: CF
- 58804 Location: Nantwich, Cheshire Salary: £20000.00
- 26000.00 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23/02/2021 Pest Control Technician
- Cheshire – £20,000-£26,000 Client My client are an industry leader within the Pest Control industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout North West An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Cheshire area for an experienced Pest Control Technician Key Responsibilities: .To carry out routine preventative inspections to customers businesses and homes at regular intervals, to ensure that pest infestation is kept to a minimum at all times, helping to maintain the reputation and “goodwill” of our commercial clients and peace of mind for domestic and business customers alike.
- Carry out “one off jobs” such as wasp nest removal, flea treatments and moth control for example, in a timely fashion liaising with the customer and deciding the best time for treatment.
- Complete inspection reports clearly and concisely, and obtain the clients signature where ever possible, discuss treatment/inspection with the client and go through any recommendations that you may have made. Keep these in an ordered fashion and hand back to the office on Monday mornings completed and ready for the admin process
- Carry out weekly planning to ensure that you maintain your portfolio of contracted visits at 100%, and that your time is used to its maximum efficiency.
- Your immediate line manager will be the Service Supervisor, and any questions and queries should be directed to him in the 1st instance for resolution. Qualifications/ Experience:BPCA/RSPH Level 2 as a minimumQuick learnerExcellent communication skillsProblem SolvingIndustry Knowledge is a mustFull UK Driving LicenceFlexible You must have a history within the Pest control industry to apply for this position For further vacancies please visit our website.www.chartwellrecruitment.comIf you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CVIf this position is NOT right for you, still forward you’re CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.All communication will be treated confidentiality Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apply now
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.