Website Oak Tree Mobility
About the job
This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing businesses in the South-West.
Having recently been one of The Times’ top 100 businesses to work for, and holding an Investors in People accolade, Oak Tree Mobility are looking for ambitious, hard-working individuals to join our growing, aspiring team.
At Oak Tree Mobility we are passionate about providing comfort, freedom, quality and value. We’ll give you every chance to build a solid, rewarding career and become a much-loved part of a growing team.
Since 2008, the Group has been an award-winning independent retailer of quality rise and recline furniture and bath lifts to the growing older market. We’ve successfully secured an investment of £3.9m with a large institutional investor to fund a national store roll-out and put us on the map as the premier retail destination in our sector.
What would I be doing at Oak Tree Mobility?….
Working within our sales office, our Telesales Executives play a fundamental role in the business, being the first port of call to our customers. Your day-to-day role would include
- Working in the sales office as part of the telesales team
- Receiving inbound calls and making outbound to existing customers (warm leads only)
- Building rapport with customers
- Explaining the company and product benefits
- Booking appointments to show the customer products
That sounds amazing, am I right for you?
Our employees come with a wealth of different experiences and whilst call centre and/or telesales experience is desirable it is not essential. We’re looking for individuals who
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Are able to build rapport with customers along with being patient
- Are reliable, trustworthy and motivated
- Strive to achieve both personal and team targets
- Have a positive attitude
- Are computer literate
What will I get in return?
- Work in a central state-of-the-art office
- Full induction training
- Progression opportunities – we promote our talent from within
- Frequent team and individual competitions and incentives
- Company performance bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Limited private health coverage
- Overtime offered
- Quarterly company parties
Hours Monday-Friday 9 00am – 5 00pm. You must be prepared to work every other Saturday for which you receive a day in lieu during that week.
Salary the basic salary is £16,640 with a healthy commission scheme and realistic earnings of £24,000-£28,000.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work then we want to hear from you!!!!
Additional keywords call centre agent, contact centre advisor, call centre advisor, call centre sales advisor, contact centre agent, telesales executive, inbound, outbound
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.