Website Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.
- Reconcile multiple Bank Accounts on a daily basis.
- Updates Cash Flow on a daily basis and send over to corporate office.
- Reviews errors for automatic Billing, and correct these.
- Reconcile Sales weekly and report any discrepancies to Senior Accountant/Controller.
- Reconcile sales tax in SAP vs Avalara weekly and correct any discrepancies.
- Perform end closing processes
- Performs month end closing process for general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue cost, operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting.
- Reconciles cash clearing and suspense accounts on a daily basis.
- Monitors compliance with GAAP and company policies and procedures.
- Conducts studies and submits recommendations for improving the organization’s accounting operation.
- Prepares and assists team for annual audit.
- Observes all health/safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Must be computer savvy using applications Microsoft Office, Windows PC systems, Accounting software, and Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Adheres to work schedule.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze statistical data and regulatory / legal documentation.
- Competency in conflict resolution and ability to deal with wide range of personalities affectively and neutrally.
- Ability to create and document official company responses to all state / regulatory compliance officials and offices.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
Associate degree (A. A.) college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
Regularly required to sit, speak, and listen; occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to talk or hear.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.