Position Title: Annual Inspection Agent – Orlando, FL
The Annual Inspection Agent is responsible for promoting annual service agreements to customers who have purchased or have had a stairlift installed.
- Responsible for making a high volume of outbound calls on a daily basis to customers who have purchased and installed a stairlift.
- Be point of contact for all inbound inquiries and convert into the sale of an annual service agreement
- Contact existing customers and promote the advantages of an annual service agreement in an attempt to make a sale on every call.
- Maintain notes of calls and activities while updating information in a proprietary customer database.
- Accurately record the outcome of customer contacts in the system and correctly disposition the customer for later contacts.
- Communicate as necessary with the service department dealing with breakdowns and services.
- Achieve sales goals and maintain KPI’s
- Observes all health/safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Must be comfortable using applications Microsoft Office, Windows PC; Must be able to navigate and research on the Internet
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume; apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Capacity for listening, dealing with confrontation, and overcoming objections.
- Should possess good reading skills and have a clear speaking voice
- Customer-centric mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works with the team; contributes to positive team environment; welcomes feedback.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts and adapts to frequent change
- Works with integrity and ethically; supports organization’s culture, goals, and values
- Adheres to work schedule
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
Regularly required to sit, speak, and listen; occasionally required to stand.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.