Website Stannah Group
About the job
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join Stannah Installation Division working out of our Birmingham Installation Depot.
Stannah is a British family-owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
The role will involve supporting the Installation Manager. Duties will include answering incoming calls and general administration tasks to support the Depot, this will involve liaising effectively with our Engineers and internal departments.
We are looking for individuals, who have previous admin experience within a busy office environment, having the ability to plan, prioritise workloads and are capable of interpreting and reporting accurate data.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will be able to interact professionally with our customers and across all levels of the organisation, taking ownership of queries through to resolution.
- General administration using our internal IT systems.
- Review installation paperwork as required including time sheets.
- Record monitoring visits.
- Monitor staff and equipment training, testing and calibration dates.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Maintain asset stock level database.
- To assist the Installation Manager to arrange go-backs, or provision of parts.
- Liaise with scheduling team.
- Maintain suitable records.
- GCSE English Grade C or above is required.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Teams.
- NVQ in Administration is desirable or previous proven experience.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday.
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.