Website Oakley Home Access
Oakley Home Access – Narragansett, Rhode Island
$15 – $18 a year Depending on Experience to START
Home Accessibility Equipment Company is Seeking a Passionate Administrative Assistant
Why Oakley Home Access? What is our purpose?
We are passionate about helping a wide variety of individuals throughout the community maximize mobility in their homes through thoughtful recommendations & the minimally invasive installation of a wide variety of accessibility equipment including but not limited to: Grab bars, stair lifts, and modular ramp systems. Our relationships with healthcare providers and community professionals are the foundation of the success and growth of Oakley Home Access. We believe having a team that shares our values and mission creates a win-win scenario for everyone involved in our company.
Our Company Values:
Facilitating Aging In Place, Fall Prevention, & Increasing Accessibility by being a community resource while collaborating closely with healthcare providers & family members to maximize mobility through minimally invasive equipment.
What We Do:
Oakley Home Access helps people remain in their homes safely as well as return to their homes after injuries and illnesses. We offer a Free Home Safety Assessment provided by an occupational therapist or certified aging in place specialist. We educate our clients, their loved ones, and their healthcare providers about what exactly we can provide for them. We then are able to install any and/or all equipment recommended in a timely manner in order to maximize mobility at home.
Because we provide services to many individuals in some sort of medical crisis, most individuals reach out to us because a trusted health care professional or professional in their life recommends us. Often it is their occupational and physical therapists at a skilled nursing facility, a home health agency, out-patient clinics, or hospital. Other times it is their physicians, real estate agent, or insurance agent.
As an Administrative Assistant, you’ll be engaging on the phone and in person with individuals going through sensitive and challenging times. Empathy and excellent listening skills are imperative. Due to
Job Overview: What You’ll Do Every Day
Complete office tasks in order to support good operational and financial record keeping in a fast-paced environment. Service customers on the phone and in the showroom.
Essential Job Functions:
- Call back customers that have received a proposal and see if they have decided to go ahead and identify any other information they may need. Schedule Jobs.
- Create invoices for job orders in Apptivo software.
- Mark invoices in Apptivo as paid when monies are received from customers
- Meet with customers that come into the showroom, show appropriate merchandise and gather their basic requirements and contact information.
- Answer the phone, identify customer needs and enter appropriate information in Apptivo (Customer Relationship Management system), and set follow up task(s) for the appropriate staff member(s)
- Knowing functions and goals of all products & equipment including but not limited to: Aluminum Modular Ramps, Stairlifts, & Grab Bar Installation as well as a wide variety of other adaptive equipment
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong Organization skills required
- Strong since of empathy
- Strong computer skills including e-mail, Microsoft Office, data entry, social media
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Medical/Healthcare background (Preferred)
- Full-Time: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- $15-$18 per hour depending on experience to start.
- Simple IRA match at 1-year employment
- 5 days PTO after 1 year
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Company provided disability and life insurance policy after 90 days
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.