Position Title: Accounts Payable
Compiles and maintains accounts payable records by performing the following duties:
· Match invoices and obtain appropriate management approval for vendor invoices and employee expenses.
· Code to proper general ledger accounts in the accounting software.
· Process, print and distribute vendor and customer refund checks.
· Electronically file all invoices to the accounting software business partner accounts.
· Research and reconcile vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies.
· Process RMA returns and refunds.
· Bill and track marketing insertion orders and invoices.
· Provide support with accounts payable reconciliations during month end close.
· Maintain accurate open payables reporting.
· Customer service – answering phones, email and mail for vendor and customer inquiries.
· Provide support for year-end audit.
· Reviews prescriptions received, processes in AGS and accounting software, processes refunds as needed.
· Provides support to sales and installation departments for address failures for sales order entry.
· Reconciliation of accounts receivable sales in accounting software vs order entry system.
· Observes all health/safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and Accounting software.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages.
· Capacity for listening, dealing with confrontation, and overcoming objections.
· Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Inspires respect and trust; Displays passion and optimism.
· Customer-centric mentality; Manages difficult or emotional situations; Responds promptly to employee needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Works with the team; contributes to positive team environment; welcomes feedback.
· Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts and adapts to frequent change.
· Works with integrity and ethically; supports organization’s culture, goals, and values.
· Adheres to work schedule.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to five years related experience and/or training.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the internet, email, Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; and Accounting software.
· Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
· Regularly required to sit, speak, and listen; occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The USA headquarters for Acorn Stairlifts is located in Orlando, Florida, along with our network of authorized dealers, and distribution centers in Florida, New Jersey, and California.
Acorn also has a major presence in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, South Africa and Germany, making Acorn a global leader in the stairlift industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.