MemberSeptember 5, 2017 at 4:12 pm
It sounds like the light bulb has blown and caused the trip. The beeping is the way of the lift warning you both audibly and visualy from the diagnostic display that it was not on charge. Left off charge batteries will discharge and result in the lift not working. Much like a car or tv remote control, batteries are a consumable item. With being flat they could have potentially been damaged internally so would never recover to full potential had the option been taken to not replace and just leave the lift on charge, potentially resulting in a further visit to the stairlift to then replace the batteries.
The Stairlift Forum
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.