Our innovative and thought provoking training has been adapted so that we can continue to deliver Disability Equality Training safely throughout the Covid- 19 pandemic.
This informative, and forward thinking course will allow you to start your journey towards becoming a Disability Confident Employer.
• Delivered by someone with lived experience as a disabled person
• Step towards a national accreditation as a “Disability Confident Employer”
• Understanding of the Social Model of Disability
• Guidance on legislation and best practice
• Support for your disabled staff and customers
• Equalities Act Compliance
• Built in action plan for businesses which will focus on correcting highlighted barriers to supporting disabled people
• Access to the “Purple Pound”
The training session will be delivered online via Zoom by our experienced and inspirational Trainer. You will receive the meeting details once you have purchased your ticket.
“The Disability Equality training was really valuable on a personal level, for my understanding of what barriers a disabled person might experience, as I began to see things from a very different perspective to my own. It was also valuable to SDT on an organisational level, as it helped us start to review what we offer as an organisation and how accessible this might be to a disabled person. David was an excellent trainer and opened up the space to explore ideas and challenge society’s assumptions in such a fantastic way”. – Southmead Development Trust
If you require more information then please contact us directly.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0117 947 99 18
If you or your organisation require a different payment method please contact us for alternative payment methods (cheque, cash, invoice etc.).
We also offer a 10% discount for registered charities.
If you have any access requirements, or questions about the training then please fell free to contact us.